I were used to big fan of Visual Styles for windows some years ago but all left out after switching to MAC. Still there are millions of windows visual style users this collection is for them.
About Visual Style : A Windows visual style allows to define/change the general appearance of windows, menus and the taskbar as can be seen in screenshots. It turns normal windows interface into exciting user choice UI.
1. Install Universal Theme Patcher, make sure that UAC must be turned off
2. Extract content (*.theme & Frost folder) into C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
3. Take Ownership of explorerframe.dll in System32, explorer.exe in Windows folder and copy the appropriate explorerframe.dll, explorer.exe to replace the original!. Make sure to make a backup of the original in case of instability.
4. Restart Windows & then select this theme in Personalize Menu
– 1/2 Glass at Jumplist
– Addressbar with Scales Style
– Caption Button with Bricks Style
– Viewmore with Corbel font
– And many changes you can see at the Screenshot
Included in the pack:
– TakeOwnership Tool
– Uxtheme patcher Tool
– System files
– Themes: There are 2 versions: Luna & Luna (No Searchbox)
There are 2 version for Taskbar: Aero & Solid
Choose right version for Taskbar positions
How to change UserFrame:
Use Restorator open your explorer.exe and change 7013.bmp
How to install:
1. Tunr UAC off and install Universal Theme Patcher
2. Extract the content into C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
3. Take Ownership of explorerframe.dll in System32, explorer.exe in Windows folder.
4. Copy the appropriate explorerframe.dll, explorer.exe to replace the original!. Make sure to make a backup of the original files.
5. Restart Windows & then select this theme in Personalize Menu
Hello mates, here are more themes for ur lovely Windows 7!
This themes works for Top, Bottom, Left, & Right taskbar. It should work with x32 and x64 bits
The .rar pack includes:
Sombras theme and Snow theme
CAD skin for both theme
Still working on orbs
ExplorerFrames for both themes, for x64 & x86 users
In the preview:
StartORB by me
Icons by me
Wallpaper is in my favorites called Green Veins Wallpaper Pack by Ythor
1. Download Universal Theme Patcher. Run in it Administrative mode (right-click > “Run as administrator”),
UAC must be turned off.
After patch, restart the computer to take effect.
2. Select the theme according to where you place your superbar.
3. Extract contents (Win7-Shine 2.0.theme & Win7-Shine 2.0 folder) into C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
and double-click on Win7-Shine 2.0.theme
Then restart to make sure everything works properly.
5. Take ownership of explorerframe.dll in System32 folder and copy the appropreiate explorerframe.dll replacing the original!. Make sure to make a backup of the original in case of instability. (i dont know how to take permission manually, but i search for a software on google)
6. Restart computer and you are done
GLASS ONION VISUAL STYLE
for Windows 7 x86 & x64 SP1
created by Solmiler
This VS is for Windows 7. It’s tested and working on both 32 and 64-bit versions. System files are for SP1
– Three visual styles : Dusk, Dawn and Noon
– Support for top, bottom and left taskbar,
– Two different fonts: Windows default Segoe UI font and smaller Calibri font.
– Beautiful Wallpaper by Lars Bjork, check out His Flicker Page for more great photos
INSTALLATION: Detailed instructions can be found in the included README file
To install run Setup.exe.
(take a look inside of the Manual folder to install it manually)