Many people have no idea what should be next step after installation of WordPress. Personally experienced after creating many word press website that some of plugins are almost essential for each wordpress website even before writing the first post. I tried to cover major type like SEO, Security, Advertisement, Statistics, Social media plugins to help word press users specially beginners. It can be choose from each category that fits your need.
• Google Analytics support
• Support for Custom Post Types
• Advanced Canonical URLs
• Fine tune Page Navigational Links
• Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
• ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
• Nonce Security
• Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
• Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
• Generates META tags automatically
• Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
• For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
• For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
• You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
• Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site using the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.
WordPress out of the box is already technically quite a good platform for SEO, this was true when I wrote my original WordPress SEO article in 2008 and it’s still true today, but that doesn’t mean you can’t improve it further! This plugin is written from the ground up by WordPress SEO consultant and WordPress developer Joost de Valk to improve your site’s SEO on all needed aspects. While this WordPress SEO plugin goes the extra mile to take care of all the technical optimization, more on that below, it first and foremost helps you write better content. WordPress SEO forces you to choose a focus keyword when you’re writing your articles, and then makes sure you use that focus keyword everywhere.
Do backups and more for your WordPress Blog.
• Database Backup
• WordPress XML Export
• Optimize Database
• Check\Repair Database
• File Backup
• Backups in zip, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2 format
• Store backup to Folder
• Store backup to FTP Server
• Store backup to Amazon S3
• Store backup to Google Storage
• Store backup to Microsoft Azure (Blob)
• Store backup to RackSpaceCloud
• Store backup to Dropbox
• Store backup to SugarSync
• Send Log/Backup by Email
• Multisite Support only as Network Admin
Keep your valuable WordPress website, its media and database backed up to Dropbox in minutes with this sleek, easy to use plugin.
WordPress Backup to Dropbox has been created to give you piece of mind that your blog is backed up on a regular basis.
Just choose a day, time and how often you wish yor backup to be performed and kick back and wait for your websites files and a SQL dump of its database to be dropped in your Dropbox!
You can set where you want your backup stored within Dropbox and on your server as well as choose what files or directories, if any, you wish to exclude from the backup.
The plugin uses OAuth so your Dropbox account details are not stored for the plugin to gain access.
WP-DB-Backup allows you easily to backup your core WordPress database tables. You may also backup other tables in the same database.
Full list of features:
• Simple installation through integration with Google Analytics API: authenticate, select the site you want to track and you’re done.
• This plugin uses the asynchronous Google Analytics tracking code, the fastest and most reliable tracking code Google Analytics offers.
• Option to manually place the tracking code in another location.
• Automatic Google Analytics site speed tracking.
• Outbound link & downloads tracking.
◦ Configurable options to track outbound links either as pageviews.
◦ Option to track just downloads as pageviews in Google Analytics.
Simple, concise stats with no additional load on your server. Plug into WordPress.com’s stats system with this plugin or use Jetpack to bring eve
There are hundreds of plugins and services which can provide statistics about your visitors. However even though something like Google Analytics provides an incredible depth of information, it can be overwhelming and doesn’t really highlight what’s most interesting to me as a writer. That’s why Automattic created its own stats system, to focus on just the most popular metrics a blogger wants to track and provide them in a clear and concise interface.
Adds links to all of your social media and sharing site profiles. Tons of icons come in 3 sizes, 4 icon styles, and 4 animations.
The Social Media Widget is a simple sidebar widget that allows users to input their social media website profile URLs and other subscription options to show an icon on the sidebar to that social media site and more that open up in a separate browser window.
Supports the following social media sites:
• Facebook, Google+, Twitter, MySpace, FriendFeed, Orkut, Hyves, LinkedIn, aSmallWorld, Flickr, Picasa Web Albums, Pinterest, YouTube, Skype, Digg, Reddit, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Buzz, Google Talk, Vimeo, Blogger, WordPress, Yelp, Last.fm, DeviantArt, Ebay, Steam, RSS
• E-mail (mailto: or a link to mailing list service)
• Plus create 6 of your own using a URL to an icon and URL to the service
As you know, Sociable continues being the fastest growing leader in the sharing space of WordPress plugins. We really appreciate your feedback, so, here you are lastest version including Pinterest icon, font changes you suggested and other terrific features you get totally Free.
Secure WordPress beefs up the security of your WordPress installation by removing error information on login pages, adds index.html to plugin directories, hides the WordPress version and much more.
1. Removes error-information on login-page
2. Adds index.php plugin-directory (virtual)
3. Removes the wp-version, except in admin-area
4. Removes Really Simple Discovery
5. Removes Windows Live Writer
6. Removes core update information for non-admins
7. Removes plugin-update information for non-admins
8. Removes theme-update information for non-admins (only WP 2.8 and higher)
9. Hides wp-version in backend-dashboard for non-admins
10. Removes version on URLs from scripts and stylesheets only on frontend
11. Blocks any bad queries that could be harmful to your WordPress website
Quick Adsense is an Ads management WordPress plugin. It offers a quicker & flexible way to insert Adsense or any Ads code into a blog post. Besides, it can randomly place the Ads anywhere within a post. It comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
In general, placing Adsense randomly within a post is a good way to experiment a variety of ads formats & placements besides optimizing your Adsense. If you have many regular visitors who frequently revisit your blog, the randomization will likely catch their attention.
Get the most intuitive ad manager and start making money with your website. Add and manage the ads from the dashboard and show a random banner, or multiple, on your site. The plugin supports unlimited groups for banners allowing to tie certain banners to different areas of the website. Easy management from the dashboard allows you to quickly oversee, add and edit banner code or renew/delete and add new ads. Previewing of banners when editing them. And even some statistical values. Receive a periodic email when banners are (about to) expire(d) informing you to take action.
This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.